Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Little bit of fresh air

Finals week is in full swing and everyone is stressed out about ending the year on a high note. I think that everyone deserves a five minute study break here and there and recently I have found a new website that allows me to escape from my heavy work load. It is called Beauty in Everything. The website allows you to search key words. For an animal lover you can type in any kind of animal and it turns up hundreds of stunning pictures. You can search landscapes or literally anything else you can think of.
The website serves as a nice little escape from the confined walls of the libraries. I'm not saying anyone should spend hours on this website but I hope someone finds this and appreciates it as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Today as I was sitting in the library needing a break I decided to finish my comments, to my surprise I came across this blog and this AWESOME website. I have spent my entire study break looking at pictures of the cutest animals ever. This is SUCH a great website and I completely agree it is nice to get away from studying. I either need to go outside, workout, or explore the net in order to completely defocus my brain. So THANK YOU! I really appreciate. :)

    ReplyDelete